Areas of Expertise
Dr. Jimenez is highly trained in administering psychological testing in order to assess cognitive, academic, processing, and social-emotional functioning. These assessments involve interviews with the parent/s and a comprehensive evaluation process. At the completion of the evaluation session, a feedback session with parent/s takes place to collaboratively formulate a plan for maximizing the student’s academic and/or emotional potential.
If deemed necessary, Dr. Jimenez will conduct a classroom observation of the student and collaborate with school administrators/teachers to ensure a thorough evaluation and understanding of test results and/or recommendations. Assessments are always conducted in a professional, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Psychological/Psycho-educational evaluations
• IQ Evaluations
• Gifted Assessment
• Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluation
• Early Kindergarten Readiness Evaluation
• Evaluations for Standardized Testing Accommodations
• ADHD and Behavior Evaluation
• Social-Emotional Evaluation
• Consultation with Parents, Teachers, Administrators and Therapists